NaMyWork is a platform for individuals with skills in various field to showcase their skills for free, communicate and network with clients, and receive payment for jobs completed successfully. Project owners can get bids for job they post, monitor the progress of their jobs, private chat with the freelancer, securely review work in progress on the platform, approve or reject work and more.
For Project Owners
- You have an idea and you want to create something, let NaMyWork handle it for you.
- Join NaMyWork for free and post your projects, task or request
- Posting a project on NaMyWork is simple and free! Esure you give a comprehensive description of your project while posting so that freelancers get a better understanding of your project.
- You can scan through all the bids from freelancers and you have to option of refining your search based on freelancer’s past experience, resume and skills allowing you to select the best candidate for your
- You can make a deposit through our secured online payment channels or through bank transfer to fund your account
- Go to Sign Up page to create an account.
- Browse through all the projects and filter them by skills and budget to pick your relevant projects.
- Place your bid for the project as per your If your bid is competitive, the project owner may contact you to request some additional information.
- If your bid is successful, you will be awarded the job.
- Make sure to submit the work as per the project brief and by the mentioned deadline. The project owner will assess your work and may ask you to provide revisions or reject your work completely if it your work is not up to the project owner’s standards. You are expected to submit all revisions promptly and by the deadline mentioned in the project brief. Failure to do so can affect your rating on NaMyWork and eligibility for the future projects.
- The job will then be marked as ‘complete’ and money will be transferred into your ‘NaMyWork’ account. You can request for payment of the total money you have earned on NaMyWork to be paid directly into your bank account at the end of each month or when It gets to N100,000.